Sunday, August 10, 2008

ALS Follow-up

ALS in Sydney this year was good fun. It was great having J and C there, so I could practice my talk with them and they helped me iron it out. As usual just giving the talk was helpful to me in understanding where to go from here.

It was also great to see so many familiar faces and catch up with some people. I felt a bit of a veteran on realising this is my 6th (?) ALS already- and i hope the next time it comes around I will at least have submitted my PhD!!

I am also beginning to realise I need to start thinking of the world APhD ( After PhD), and think about applying for post-docs/jobs - where to next?

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg Dickson said...

There's always Ngukurr Language Centre.

Wamut is here to support you, should be interested! :-)

4:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home