Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wedding Dress

So the thing is, we are getting married in less than 6 months :). Every now and then I get excited and think.. 'oo wedding dresses!!!!'. But then I feel kind of busy and overwhelmed and, well, I don't have any close friends living nearby who I could 'oo' and 'aa' over wedding dress pics with. Also I have started to get a bit tired with photos from the internet. They all look the same.

Its true that they do all look beautiful, but I just don't want to look like everyone else! Also I don't think I would like a full length dress. So I have a project for you, if you want one ( maybe even if you don't you should give it a try) -- see if you can find a picture of a really original wedding dress, or if you can, think of one, describe it. Let your imagination run free... colours styles lengths materials. I am dying for some really truly unusual ( bizarre?) possibilities. Or, if you prefer, just something you think is beautiful and classic... I will see if I can find some unusual ones too and post some pics.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are definitely not dresses you see every day. I just love them :)

1:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot the link! http://www.rivendellbridal.com/

2:00 am  
Blogger bulanjdjan said...

I went past the Marianna Hardwick building this morning (in Brunswick, Melbourne), and was going to take photos to send to you, but they didn't have any frocks in the window.

Hope to see some possibilities on your blog sometime?!

1:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, posting comment made me want more. Came across these http://www.pearsonsrenaissanceshoppe.com/DressesGowns.html
Quite like the Forest Princess... :-)

12:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It ate my first comment!
Oooooh, but I love this topic...
Well, in my first (eaten) comment I recommended http://www.romanticweddingdress.com/romantic4.htm
dress "Angela", very weird and unprofessional photos though... Strange website, actually, but I do like the dress.
And just now I found http://www.culture-shock.com.au/
this Aussie company - man! gorgeous dresses. All I can say is "Indian theme"... Enjoy!

Maggie (again)

3:28 am  
Blogger Sophie said...

Thanks for all the comments!Above are a few dresses- ranging from those made from condoms, fantasy game Elf dress, classic styles etc.

Enjoy.

4:24 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...


good post beautifull wedding dress congranation


-----------------------------------------
runescape gold|wow gold kaufen|diablo 3 gold|Swtor Credits

11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home