Friday, June 29, 2007

Moving...

This is getting to be a habit, but I am really trying to kick it, we are moving again. This time to Los Altos Hills where I will be going to uni for a month at the Linguistics Institute. It is hard work, even in this year I collected all kinds of bits and pieces, and I feel a bit like a bent old sieve after spending all day sorting through paperwork, old notes and class work, small gifts, hairpins and old perfume...

It is good to throw a mountain of things away and pack what is left. It reminds me to keep discarding what I don't need or use any more even if it is still in working order. In a few hours or days we will be just back to what we can fit into our suitcases, the house will be dismantled and redistributed amongst the Santa Barbara population.

August will see us back full circle- to Armidale and the University of New England, Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home